Friday 13 December 2019

DOWNLOAD APRES MOI REGINA SPEKTOR

Here is the traslation, but assure you, in Russian it sounds much more beatiful February. I oh, must go on standing You can't break that which isn't yours I, oh, must go on standing I'm not my own, it's not my choice. I, oh, must go on standing You can't break that which isn't yours I, oh, must go on standing I'm not my own, it's not my choice Be afraid of the lame They'll inherit your legs Be afraid of the old They'll inherit your souls Be afraid of the cold They'll inherit your blood Apres moi, le deluge After me comes the flood I oh, must go on standing You can't break that which isn't isn't yours yours I, oh, must go on standing I'm not my own, it's not my choice Be afraid of the lame They'll inherit your legs Be afraid of the old They'll inherit your souls Be afraid of the cold They'll inherit your blood Apres moi, le deluge After me comes the flood Be afraid of the lame They'll inherit your legs Be afraid of the old They'll inherit your souls Be afraid of the cold They'll inherit your blood Apres moi, le deluge After me the flood Fevrale dostat chernil i plakat, Pisat O Fevrale navsnryd, Poka grohochushaya slyakot Vesnoyu charnoyu gorit. Flag ahhlina on August 06, The poem that the Russian lyrics are taken from has somewhat of an apocalyptic or after-the-war feel to it with a pinch of hope like Begin to Hope's subtle theme. He was the one who famously said "Apres moi le deluge" which means "after me come the floods. apres moi regina spektor

Uploader: Malazil
Date Added: 6 April 2004
File Size: 47.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 48191
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hey, our system thinks you're a bot.

We are taught that our lives are not our own. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more.

apres moi regina spektor

Flag ahhlina on August 06, General Comment I really love this song I believe the Russian part translatation is: The elderly are bringing down the young and their future, the future of the revolution souls. Flag jinxminx on March 12, These researches are nice. Fevrale dostat chernil i plakat, Pisat O Fevrale navsnryd, Poka grohochushaya slyakot Vesnoyu charnoyu gorit.

apres moi regina spektor

I, oh, must go on standing You can't break that which isn't yours I, oh, must go on standing I'm not my own, it's not my choice. This is the way to show something hidden from others.

To never take her struggle for granted.

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. General Comment Thanks for adding the russian sentences! It mirrors my own feelings of ancestory, responsiblity, guilt, expressed individuality, and history. Zhivago, oh yes he did. User does not exist.

Flag haulinoates on August 09, Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. Read Boris Pasternak's poem entitled 'February. Here is the traslation, but assure you, in Russian it sounds much more beatiful February. Prends de l'encre, verse des larmes. I hear that struggle in Reginas words. General Comment This song has a sort of rhythm that reminds me of a revolutionary march.

Its very second world war, aprds russian sort of reiterates that. Flag Juliannerose17 on April 21, I oh, must go on standing You can't break that which isn't yours I, spektog, must go on standing I'm not my own, it's not my choice.

♫ Regina Spektor - Apres Moi songtekst | - Your Lyrics Source

Your interpretation makes perfect sense! We live to tell the stories of those who died, and those who survived. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Its not my own to live well or live poorly as I please. Seriously, at least these people's translations are on the site so we have an idea of what they think it is, all I could grasp from your posts are that you're Russian and off-putting-ly rude.

I believe regina may be mocking Russian totalitarian leaders like Stalin or Lenin pretending she was one of them and had their ideals.

apres moi regina spektor

Disease, Old age, the cold. But people can't understand this.

Login with Google Error: SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment